Professional Divorce and Family Mediation Services in Surrey and London
We understand that, whether you have already separated from your partner or are just beginning the process of considering separation, this is a very difficult and upsetting time for everyone involved, including any children of the relationship. At Godalming Family Mediation, we are able to offer you support with a number of issues that you and your partner may wish to resolve at this time, including:
- Making important decisions for your children
- Dealing with financial issues
- Considering the most appropriate way to finalise the end of your relationship, whether you have been married, in a civil partnership, co-habiting or have never lived together.
Mediation Services tailored to your needs
We understand that each person’s situation is unique and are able to offer assistance in helping you both reach agreements about a wide variety of other issues that you might be facing, ranging from exploring the choice of schools for your children to deciding who will take responsibility for looking after the family pets.
We offer a very flexible approach to our mediation services, allowing our clients to get receive the most value out of the process.
- We have two office locations in Surrey and Central London.
- Evening appointments available in Godalming to help work around your other commitments.
- The use of co-mediation, with two highly skilled mediators present, when appropriate
If you are unsure whether any particular issues are suitable for mediation, please feel free to contact us in order so we can discuss your specific needs in more detail.