There is a lot to think about and sort out when you get divorced or separate. It is easy to suggest that the first thing that you should do is to contact a local family mediation but, understandably, you are likely to want to know more about the mediation process, including what mediation is, how much it is likely to cost and how you can find the right mediator. Watch the latest series of videos to get answers to all of these questions and a lot more.
There are 7 short videos in this second set of videos, covering all of the following issues:
Part 2: The Mediation Process
1. What is a “MIAM” and do I need one?
2. What do I do if my ex-partner has already contacted the mediator?
3. Should I start the full mediation process?
4. Should I consider co-mediation?
5. What are the costs involved?
6. What can I expect during the mediation meetings?
7. How do I choose a mediator?
Please also feel free to download the free “Divorce and Separation Guide – there is a better way!”.